Forbidden access for conference participants to other areas and classrooms where congress activities are not taking place.
- You may not eat or drink in the classrooms.
- The school is not responsible for each participants personal instruments or equipment.
- The instrumental equipment of each classrooms is fixed and therefore can not be removed from that space or moved from another classroom .
- Any incident with the instrumental equipment or query should be reported to the information point in the professionals area located in the lobby of the 3rd floor .
Available Equipment :
- Pianos : [All places] can not leave anything on the piano ( drinks , food, boxes , tools , clothes … ) , can not be handled internally and must be closed when finished using.
- Keyboards : [ A112 and A113 ] pedal control or wiring to the amplifier not included . Do not connect any external equipment to the keyboard without consulting the organization
- Batteries : [ A103 , A104 , A112 , A113 ] The sets are fixed and do not include plates, Hit-Hat clutch (top) and cymbals , felts or run into .